True color eyeshadow quad: Mocha Latte
Guess what time it is?? Yes!, review time.
Mocha Latte ← Comes with four different shades.
- Latte- shimmery white (highlight shade)
- Beige- matte medium gray/brown (crease )
- Iced Coffee- shimmery copper (lid)
- Espresso- matte deep brown (outer v)
It has 0.176 oz total and it retails for $8.00 which i say is a good price for it. You can usually get it at a lower cost using the promo codes available at the time so stay tuned. I really like the compact it comes in black with a mirror, applicator and is very sturdy, It’s perfect for on-the-go. The shades have a good pigmentation for the price. It’s soft on the eyes not harsh at all which i really like. This is my favorite quad for an every day look, to give a little more pop of color the shade #3 is a bit more intensive if you apply it wet. In my opinion good for beginners because of the neutral shades and it’s inexpensive. In the back of the compact it has a little guide of where to put each eyeshadow according to the number, I find it helpful for those just getting started.
- On the eyes: True Color Eyeshadow Quad- Mocha Latte
- Lips: Ultra color lipstick: Matte Berry & Beyond color plumping lip color: Mad For Mauve
- Blush: Mac mineralize blush: Love Joy My fav ♥
- eyeliner: Mary Kay Gel eyeliner: Jet Black My Go-to
- foundation: Ideal Flawless invisible coverage- Pure Beige
- Cardigan: Boyfriend cardigan-Target